loader image

LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bloopzap
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Lucas Goodspeed
    Discord Username: Alphabetti Spaghetti#8801
    Steam ID: 76561198879935772
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I was once arrested by the incredibly fast responding officers and through their actions, I was inspired to turn over a new leaf.
    Previously Applied: I have not
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 70/30

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I want to join the police so that I can protect and serve, there so much injustice in the world, and I want to be part of the department who can help end it all. If you accept me, I will devote my life to locking away criminal scum and righting the wrongs of the sinful.

I want to try new things that will get me more involved with the community, as well as develop my roleplaying abilities by seeing what it is like on the correct side of the law.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I can bring determination, perseverance and the skills to talk to people calmly no matter the situation
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: unknown due to work hours, however usually able to get on around 1am-5am GMT
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

thank you for taking the time to read my application, I look forward to the prospect of working with you all.

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Mike Redd
    Participant

Approved Please reach out to Mike Redd for an interview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login