Le0bunny24689 Real Estate Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs RealEstate Submissions Le0bunny24689 Real Estate Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Real Estate
      Drive around in style with your very own company car, showing off some of the best luxury homes, stores, and offices to the high-class people of Los Santos.

Applicant Information
      Character Name: Jasob Miller
      Discord Username: Le0bunny24689#8994
      Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189655896
      Time within the community: 1-6 months

Real Estate Information
      Real Estate Experience: No previous experience with Real Estate .
      Previously Applied: No this is my first time applying.
      C/S Ban: No
      Time on Duty: 80% police and 20% Civ

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join Real Estate Offic?: I want tp join because I think it would be a fun job for me and I never been a Real Estate
      What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: I can bring hard work and fun rp.
      How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: everyday and 7pm EST
      RP experience: 1-3 years
      Additional comments?:

No additional comments

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

M.Snow
      Developer

APPLICATION DECLINED

Unfortunately due to the age requirements we won’t be able to process this application and further.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.