Lavish & Co. Jewelry

Home Forums Community Section Business Applications Lavish & Co. Jewelry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Staff Team

Hello my name is Ezekeal Roman and I am proposing business blueprints for a new jewelry store. I believe that the opening of a new custom made jewelry shop would sky rocket local business revenue witch in return would add more funds to the local government. The city is bustling and alive with many people of all sorts and sizes, all with a unique taste in fashion. So why not a custom store to make those custom pieces! There are a few job roles that would be included, such as 1. Owner – the owner of the shop/business 2. Manager – would overlook the showroom floor directing employees 3. Jewel Fitter – the heart of the operation, the showroom floor employees selling unique pieces and taking bids on buying used items. I hope that this proposal has peaked the interest of many member of our fine city, thank you for your time and your attention.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.