loader image

KBreze Real Estate Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs RealEstate Submissions KBreze Real Estate Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    KBreze
    Participant

Real Estate
    Drive around in style with your very own company car, showing off some of the best luxury homes, stores, and offices to the high-class people of Los Santos.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Joe Hudonic
    Discord Username: KBreze#9794
    Steam ID: 76561198116857095
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Real Estate Information
    Real Estate Experience: None in the city, I have some IRL experience with real estate however. I realize its not the same, but I have several years of knowledge in Los Santos, and will succeed if given the opportunity.
    Previously Applied: I have not.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 80% realtor 20% civ, maybe even 100% realtor (on call)

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Real Estate Offic?: I would love to join the Real Estate team to give a fun environment in the workplace, while maintaining customer satisfaction and being professional.
    What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: The value I can bring as a realtor is my skill in sales experience. Granted, its IRL experience, but I believe it will be beneficial to the team, and can even help team members if they needed it! Granted, I will be the new person, but we would be a team. There is no I in team.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I can play for atleast 20 hours a week, typically on my days off, but can be in the city after work as well. Days off would be practically all day, work days would be 7pm est to 10pm est, though it would be some nights, not every night.
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

I hope you consider me, and will give me a chance! Can’t wait to work with you!

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login