loader image

KBreze Luxury Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Luxury Dealer Submissions KBreze Luxury Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    KBreze
    Participant

ARP Luxury Dealership
    ARP Luxury Dealership is dedicated to supplying the best products and services within our industry, as a part of our commitment to the Los Santo’s area to create an exceptional purchasing experience.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Joe Hudonic
    Discord Username: KBreze#9794
    Steam ID: 76561198116857095
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

ARP Luxury Dealership Information
    Dealership Experience: I have no experience as a luxury car dealer, however, I was a mechanic for Luxury Car Dealership in another city, and will strive and work towards make sure the community is able to get the luxury cars they want, that they can afford.
    Previously Applied: I have not.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: In this position, 100% on duty or on call.

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the ARP Luxury Dealership?: I would love to be able to do something new, that can also benefit the city/community as well! It seems like it will be fun, but also will prove to be a great experience RP wise to further the story!
    What value can you bring as a ARP Luxury Dealer?: I feel I can bring a lot of positive energy as a car dealer, and outside the box advertising. I would like to do a commercial video for Lux Motor Sports as well!
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Any time that I have free time to be honest. I normally dont get on after work, which is Wednesday through Saturday. I am on all day Sunday through Tuesday however, unless I have plans with family or go golfing. I can be on at least 30 hours a week, and can be on call for when I am home and need to fly in!
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

None right now, can’t wait to hear about the opportunity

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login