loader image

Kam Real Estate Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs RealEstate Submissions Kam Real Estate Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kam
    Participant

Real Estate
    Drive around in style with your very own company car, showing off some of the best luxury homes, stores, and offices to the high-class people of Los Santos.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Sean Balla
    Discord Username: Kam#3743
    Steam ID: 76561199012827570
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Real Estate Information
    Real Estate Experience: N/A
    Previously Applied: N/A
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: Honestly , whenever i’m needed.

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Real Estate Offic?: (as Sean Balla) I would like to join the Avalanche County Real Estate department for the simple fact that there seems to be a lack of Real Estate agents who wake up in the city. If accepted, I can guarantee that I will be there more than 90% of the time any resident in the city is in need of a Realtor.
    What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: (as Sean Balla) If hired as a Realtor in the lovely county of Avalanche, I would be bringing the values of having a hard-working, dedicated and smart mindset to the Avalanche Real Estate department.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Literally whenever im not in class and when im home. Im constantly in the city even if im the only one in.

On weekdays, I get on in the early afternoon/ late morning and get from around 11pm est – 1am est due to school.

On weekends i get on in the early afternoon/ late mornings as well but get off at around 2am-3am est
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

If accepted, i wont let having this job take from my time as being a cop or even on my crim. I will still be 50/50 between the two and will most likely fly in on Sean when needed or when I dont feel like being on crim.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login