loader image

Juice Bar/Tea Bar

Home Forums Community Business Applications Juice Bar/Tea Bar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kyle213
    Participant

I would like to have a business where players could get a consumable drink besides water. Currently I’m imagining it as a tea bar but I am also open to it being a business like a smoothie shop or a juice bar as well.

I have some locations in mind that I think would be a good fit for this business, and my current conceptualization of the shop is this:

– The business would be located somewhere along Great Ocean Highway outside of the city to give players more things to do and places to explore in the map.

– I’m not sure if this is something we can implement, but I think it would be nice to have goods sold at the shop that have an added benefit to them beyond drinking water. Something like restoring health or adding a small amount of armor to incentive going into this shop over getting water at a gas station.

– I also would like to limit the amount of items people can purchase, or make the items expire within a week if possible. That way players would need to come to the shop weekly to re-stock on their drinks.

– I think this business gives us good opportunities to expand the economy in the server. We can hire people to get ingredients for drinks, we’ll need to hire a bartender, and I would like for us to be able to hire a security guard for the front door as well. My plan for this business is that no weapons are allowed inside of it, although I also think it would be good if people were able to rob our business as well (refusing our no weapon policy, taking the security guard/staff hostage).

– I would also like for this space to be open for events. Concerts, Karaoke nights, comedy nights, whatever we can get people to agree to do for entertainment. I think that an advantage of our location on Great Ocean highway is that we are hard to randomly stumble upon, and that all of these events could be advertised as potentially not being DMCA- friendly. This would also be something that our body guard would be in charge of notifying our customers of during the events.

I’m guessing that a lot of these ideas are ambitious and could be difficult to implement, but it’s something that I am motivated for and am open to hearing feedback on.

M.Snow
    Keymaster

Hi Kyle213,

Your business application has been approved!
    The dev team will need to do some behind-the-scenes work, we should contact you in the next 48 hours. In the event you have not been contacted please raise a ticket

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login