loader image

Jiffy Lube LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Jiffy Lube LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jiffy Lube
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Jiffy Lube
    Discord Username: GhostKiller#9693
    Steam ID: 76561198045017806
    Time within the community: 6 months +

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: i used to be a Military Police officer in Arma 2 and 3 and on Fivem i was a Police Officer on the MiamiLife server but lately the server has been so bugged its lost its player base. i was a Officer ranked as a recruit, But im also willing/ready to serve and learn. I Used to also be apart of LSPD Command for a previous city as well.
    Previously Applied: i want to say yes but im not sure if it counts with this cities revamp.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 70% Police 30% Civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: Ive always enjoyed in previous towns being apart of the Police Department, it becomes a family and being able to interact with everyone in the city so not only my self but others can enjoy a great RP experience to play
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I believe i can bring hard work with dedication to make the city not only a better place but also not a just cut to the point and make it enjoyable for both sides, at the end of the day we are here to have a good time and create a RP experience. Not only with the various jobs in the city but i believe with the Police you are able to make it enjoyable for the RP players to have a FAIR experience thats best for everyone.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: i working during the weekdays ill be able to be on after 7pm-1am EST, weekends which are my day offs i can hop on when needed or my normal times which ill have 8am-12pm and also a "night shift" 9pm- to about 1am.

id say about a good 20 hours during the week.
    a good 12 hours on the weekend

these numbers are always subject to change cause certain days i will have more time on my hands.
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

just wanted to say thank you for the consideration, i hope to hear back and be working with the team, thanks!

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

DefiantReaper

Approved please reach out to Luke Lawson

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login