loader image

Jamie p Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions Jamie p Mechanic Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jamie p
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Jamie Johnson
    Discord Username: Jamie p#1481
    Steam ID: 76561198095275225
    Time within the community: Less than a week

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: I have been a mechanic in other cities
    Previously Applied: no
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 60% mechanic 40% civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: I want to join the mechanics as when people breakdown at the moment it takes a long time for a mechanic to come and help tow them. Furthermore there are many illegally parked cars around the city which need to be impounded.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I am hard-working and active in the city so I can be there most of the time when people need upgrades or repairs on their vehicles. In addition to this i have a wide array of knowledge allowing for a greater quality of rp in the situations.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Most days and from 5 BST to 9 BST on weekdays and most of the day on weekends.
    RP experience: 1-2 weeks
    Additional comments?:

This message is here so i can actually submit it

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

M.Snow
    Keymaster

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Please contact the @Interview team via discord for an interview. You must attend an interview to progress to the next step.

• This reply was modified 5 days, 4 hours ago by M.Snow.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login