loader image

Jamie p LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Jamie p LSPD Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jamie p
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Baljeet kumar
    Discord Username: Jamie p#1481
    Steam ID: 76561198095275225
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: i have no prior experience within law enforcement.
    Previously Applied: I haven't previously applied for lspd.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 80% police 20% civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I want to join the police force to serve and protect the community, I like to work under pressure and feel like this would be a good character progression for Baljeet.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: Some of the values I could bring as a police officer would be the fact I can stay calm and level headed during annoying situations, furthermore I am highly active in my time zone slot and will be in the city at most points during the day. In addition to this as my current main character is a criminal I will be able to understand roleplay situations from the point of view of an officer and a crim.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: For the foreseeable future I will be able to play at least 5-10 hours per day and my time zone is BST.
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login