loader image

JamesShady EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions JamesShady EMS Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JamesShady
    Participant

EMS
    provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: James Shady
    Discord Username: Honey Haninozuka | Senpai#2772
    Steam ID: 76561198863094723
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

EMS Information
    EMS Experience: I previously hold Experience as an EMS on a server called LARP, and EVOLVE. I also hold Real life experience as a Nurse/Medic in the state of Texas.
    Previously Applied: No I have not
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 60% On duty 40% CIV

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Emergency Medical Services?: I would like to join EMS, because I find a thrill doing medical RP, and am looking to be part of the Most elite Government Agency.
    What value can you bring as a EMS?: The value I can bring as a EMS, is a strong, and hungry mind to learn better ways to evolve my Medical Experiences
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 5 days 25 hours per week
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

I have no further comments

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Sahaquiel

I tried messaging you in Discord, and also on here and it looks like my post was deleted. I wanted to get you in for an interview, could you please message me in Discord?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login