loader image

JalvlieWong Real Estate Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs RealEstate Submissions JalvlieWong Real Estate Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JalvlieWong
    Participant

Real Estate
    Drive around in style with your very own company car, showing off some of the best luxury homes, stores, and offices to the high-class people of Los Santos.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Cooper Langston
    Discord Username: Naofumi#1935
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20290590
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Real Estate Information
    Real Estate Experience: Previous experience in sales and closing, but no experience in real estate.
    Previously Applied: Never previous applied to real estate.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 50% Police, 50% Civ/Agent

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Real Estate Offic?: Sales run through my veins. Closing deals, giving people the best of the best in product quality and service is what I thrive for. Your appartment need fixing or got a roach problem? I'll call a professional for you and it'll be taken care of within a day, including on the weekends.
    What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: Quality real estate, we got this, I'll show people around the beautiful neighborhoods and find them whatever they may need. It's all about the details, don't just listen to what they're saying, but also listen to what they're not saying. Only then can you really figure out what a customer really wants and what a customer absolutely doesn't want. It's all about delivering a good service, so they don't back out of their contract in their reflection period.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 5 days in the week from anywhere around 2 pm to 7 pm or 8 pm (EST).
    During the weekends from anywhere around 2 am to about 7 pm or 8 pm (EST).
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

I’ve got myself a beautiful Escalade, customers will be guided around in style and comfort.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

M.Snow
    Keymaster

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Please contact M.Snow via discord for a interview. You must attend a interview to progress to the next step.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login