loader image

Jacen Shadewright Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions Jacen Shadewright Mechanic Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    xViperAG
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Jacen Shadewright
    Discord Username: xViperAG#3029
    Steam ID: 76561198378684829
    Time within the community: 6 months +

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: I do not have any experience as a mechanic, however, I did do towing for the longest time as this character and tried to run a mini repair shop.
    Previously Applied: I have not applied to mechanics previously.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 70-80% Callaghan and 20-30% Shadewright.

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: I want to join mechanics to try something new, as I originally had planned on possibly opening a shop once I had gotten my place in the city (as Shadewright). I have ran the tow business before as a means to create interactions with the police so that they're not always obligated to call for a local mechanic and/or tow truck driver.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I want to bring a friendly relationship to the mechanic shops, whilst also creating some competition for the other shops in the area. I have seen a lot of mech shops come and go, however I want to try and build something that people can look forward to going to for car repairs or car upgrades. It doesn't matter where I set up shop, as long as people love what they're coming down to my shop for is all that matters to me.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I try to get on most days, however with my schedule it is difficult. My time slots are normally in the late afternoon – early evening during the week, and during the weekends, depends on my work schedule.
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

No additional comments at this time.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login