loader image

IsThisDaniel Real Estate Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs RealEstate Submissions IsThisDaniel Real Estate Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Real Estate
    Drive around in style with your very own company car, showing off some of the best luxury homes, stores, and offices to the high-class people of Los Santos.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Tom Plumb
    Discord Username: IsThisDaniel#1595
    Steam ID: 76561198311281560
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Real Estate Information
    Real Estate Experience: As for experience selling houses- None. However Tom Has Much Experience selling many O' Items to many people back in england.
    Previously Applied: Yes- I applied and i didn't get a response for 5 weeks. I discussed that with saha- and she remove it so i could type up a new one due to the request for Real Estate Agents in the last CM.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: When Tom Is Around He Will Always Be Happy To Go Make A Sale

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Real Estate Offic?: Tom moved into the city with no plans- He is looking to find a long term job in something he knows how to do well. As a salesman he believes making money in the housing market is the best place to go in such a big city and high demand for land. He knows how to deal with hagglers and ensure he is selling the land for the most optimal price when trying to sell to a buyer. With No Plans Tom Has Not Much to do and is looking for something to take up his time. He believes this is the place.
    What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: Tom can bring a high level of salesman and persuasion skills to the company. He knows how to make money when it comes to getting a buyer to buy anything he desires to sell. But most importantly he is a joyful soul who wants to ensure the buyer remembers who he is, this way he can entice more people to come along and buy more property from him!
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Every day for 4-10 hours a day depending on server activity.
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

N/A

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

|E-Mail | Tom Plum |
    |Topic : Notice Of Interest|

Hello-! This Is Tom Plum giving a notice that I have returned from my extended vacation! Before my leave I had witnessed a murder attempt and had been funded a trip to the Bahamas as compensation for what I had witnessed. I am still looking forward to seek an opportunity within Retailing and hope to hear back from you soon!

|Does this E-Mail Need to be printed on paper? Save the trees today by keeping it online.|
    |This Is Just A Bump MSG- To Provide Notice I Am Still Interested As The Post Was Reaching 2 Months Of Possible Inactivity|

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login