loader image

IsThisDaniel Real Estate Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs RealEstate Submissions IsThisDaniel Real Estate Application

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    IsThisDaniel
    Participant

Real Estate
    Drive around in style with your very own company car, showing off some of the best luxury homes, stores, and offices to the high-class people of Los Santos.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Tom Plumb
    Discord Username: IsThisDaniel☁#1595
    Steam ID: 76561198311281560
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Real Estate Information
    Real Estate Experience: Only Experience is buying properties in-game
    And if them House renovation TV shows count then i guess that too-
    Previously Applied: No.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 50/50 dependent on server activity

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Real Estate Offic?: Tom recently moved into the city and wants to find a long term well paid job. As nothing more then a bystander he has a lot of time to speak to people within the city and become a well respected salesman. Starting from the bottom, he plans to become a wealthy well known man who is highly sought for for his house appraisal skills and ability to sell the highest quality buildings.
    What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: Tom can bring the highest level of salesman and persuasion skills to each customer. He will bring a joyful experience to his clients, ensuring they enjoy there experience when buying property, that they will want to come back again!
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I try to find time to play a little per day- but it varies
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

N/A

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

IsThisDaniel
    Participant

I made a comment here but i cant delete my post so this will have to do

IsThisDaniel
    Participant

-Tom will be withdrawing his application to seek other professions-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login