loader image

IsThisDaniel Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions IsThisDaniel Mechanic Application

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Sam Sandpaper
    Discord Username: IsThisDaniel☁#1595
    Steam ID: 76561198311281560
    Time within the community: 1 weeks

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: Within RP None – However im willing to learn – I was also more interested in running a mechanic business where i would organise , hire and run a mechanic garage and assumed i would need to also have the job to actually be able to run one 😛
    Previously Applied: N/S
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: Depends on current population of the city – But i would still put it around 50/50

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: As there has been a decrease in city mechanics due to recent events i thought this would be a good opportunity to apply for the job.
    This job also ties in well with the current line of my characters progression, him and his palls wanting to start there own racing league meaning having mechanics will be critical for getting them last minute upgrades and tunes before a race.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: As a mechanic i can bring a fast , reliable service to all customers ensuring there car or bike is upgraded/repaired as they desire for a reasonable price. Furthermore, I will make sure each customer feels welcomed when entering the shop- making sure they want to return for my services in the future.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: So far as of typing this application i have played every day for around 5-12 hours a day depending on what's happening on the server.
    With college starting up again i still intend on playing ever day but times may vary.
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

N/A

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

M.Snow
    Keymaster

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Please contact M.Snow via discord for a interview. You must attend a interview to progress to the next step.

Have chosen to withdraw from this position.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘IsThisDaniel Mechanic Application’ is closed to new replies.
Login