loader image

ImpuleKing Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions ImpuleKing Mechanic Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ImpuleKing
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Impule King
    Discord Username: ImpuleKing#4241
    Steam ID: 76561198097688309
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: Shade tree mechanic with my brother who worked for Ferrari, Lamborghini, BMW to name a few. I have worked on Farm machines. I helped The motor pool in the Army. I was also a boat mechanic for 1 year.
    Previously Applied: Yes.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 75% mechanic and 25% civ or as needed if busy if we need mechanic and I am on then I will be the man to go to.

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: To give people a different experience in the city, Make every meeting a new experience. My goal is to give unlimited RP when people come to me or see me.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: A down to earth and comical experience that people will love to come to and have reason to visit.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 7 days average 10 to 12 hours at least. tell school starts then it will be 7 days about 3 hours each week day and at least 10 to 12 hours a day on week ends.
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

I believe every moment in the city should be a great moment for every one involved. If some one is new they should be treated with respect and a little idea of the city and the vets should be treated with respect and dignity. Stay in character at all times because when you don’t it ruins the illusion for every one. Stay true to your self, your character, and the city of all things.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

M.Snow
    Keymaster

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Please contact the @Interview team via discord for an interview. You must attend an interview to progress to the next step.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login