loader image

ImpuleKing Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions ImpuleKing Mechanic Application

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ImpuleKing
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Impule King
    Discord Username: ImpuleKing#4241
    Steam ID: 76561198097688309
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: I have been a boat mechanic, a little shade tree mechanic work, and in the Military i had to PMCs and field repair vehicles.
    Previously Applied: no
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 75% mechanic and 25% civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: For the Lost all the way every day! 🙂
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I will do my best to make the experience Unique !!!!! My customers will have a great day when there vehicle is in our shop!
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: starting 5/27/2021 it will be around 6 to 7 days a week from 10am to LATE LATE night with small brakes between.
    RP experience: Less than a month
    Additional comments?:

I wish to grow the PR experience for new and old RPers!!! Grow this world because it defiantly is the place to be!

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

M.Snow
    Keymaster

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Please contact the @Interview team via discord for an interview. You must attend an interview to progress to the next step.

ImpuleKing
    Participant

what category in discord should i contact them?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login