Hiyori Vermilion Unban

Home Forums Ban appeals Hiyori Vermilion Unban

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by BlindCosmosEve.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • (1) What is your in-game name? Hiyori Vermilion.

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? – https://steamcommunity.com/id/VermillionAssassin/

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? – Saha

(4) How long were you banned for? Permantly

(5) Have you been banned on ARP before? If so, approximately how many times? 2/3 times, the 2nd into 3rd happened while i was asleep

(6) Have you been banned within the last 4 weeks? No i think it was a few months ago

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) – I was banned due to kidnapping Ralphie McCormic “without initializing” because he began to run whilst at gunpoint so i had cuffed him and taken him away, this would be the “2nd” ban and into the 3rd ban was a time Ralphie was hunting me once again and after being dropped off by P.D Officer Snow and Amy it was night and i saw someone across the street who looked alot like the person who had tried to kill me right before P.D had shown up and taken me away, so after i was dropped off, in a panic i had fired off shots thinking it was Ralph who was waiting for me to attempt to kill me, so thinking i had the drop to try ensure my safety i had fired off shots and downed the person, upon running up to them i had apologized and taken them to Pillbox and given them $10000 as an additional apology instead of just verbal and he said it was all good and understands that it happens. So i went to sleep short after and then when i woke up to log on turns out that he had lodged a complaint about it and that’s when i had received the “3rd” ban leading to be a perma

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? – No i do not, i have spoken with the owners about the instance and explained myself awhile back but that was before i had a ban appeal or the ability to appeal the ban. The whole situation was put on me to take all the punishment whilst the other offender had received no punishment and was removed from the Discord server before being able to lodge a ticket about the incident of “no initiation” and feel that it was a unfair ban that i wasn’t able to defend myself for a 2nd time in a row as for a previous ban i wasn’t able to explain my side as i was asleep being at +2 GMT i won’t always be able to answer when a Moderator asks for me to talk.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? – I enjoyed being around the few friends i hung out with and our little adventures and story building we had going, a cop dating a felon and making it work was really exciting to me and just after proposing i was banned so it left a sour taste not being able to see just where everything could go. I was told i play like GTAO but RP was the first time playing GTA V in general, and i did my best to abide by the rules and how things somewhat go in real life here which was also an issue at times but that was resolved by communicating differance in laws and stuff, but i genuinely enjoyed the fun memories made with friends and thrill that comes with the whole idea of cops actually being someone not just a boring NPC you can shoot the second something happens, the idea of GTA RP fascinates me and really do miss it.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? – My honest answer would be i’m not too sure as for the “3rd” ban part that lead to this whole situation was abit whacky in my eyes but, the main goal i learnt from the ban was to avoid the person who always got me in trouble, because most issues brought up with Admins or Moderators were relating between him and myself having a issue.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: –What comes up upon trying to enter the server

Eve
    Developer

Ban Appeal approved.

This appeal has been reviewed and approved by myself.

Welcome back to Avalanche!
      Approval of this ban appeal is not an acknowledgment of innocent, but a second chance, and we ask that you refrain from any behavior that may lead to another ban in the future.
      Future Perma bans are not subject to appeal.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.