GodAmongWeebs EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions GodAmongWeebs EMS Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

EMS
      provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
      Character Name: Oliver Roads
      Discord Username: That One Weeb
      Steam ID: 76561198102185874
      Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

EMS Information
      EMS Experience: Did EMS for about a week on timelessrp and did it for a month or so about 2 years ago on a server that has since been shutdown.
      Previously Applied: No
      C/S Ban: No
      Time on Duty: 50% EMS 50%CIV

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join Emergency Medical Services?: Because it's fun, a great way to get to know people in the community. And I find that EMS is usually a tight group of people that is awesome to be apart of. Plus the rp of EMS is hilarious.
      What value can you bring as a EMS?: A positive attitude, An open mind, And determination. Meaning, I will 1041 with my full 100% with the goal of helping/saving people and putting a smile on their face. I will not let my mind become stagnant I will allow myself to grow and adapt with changes that will come. I will keep the determination to see the job through and make sure everyone gets the care they deserve. And overall because I enjoy EMS and the best people to have in a department are one's that love what they do.
      How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I play usually 5 days a week anywhere from 4 hours to 12.
      RP experience: 1-6 months
      Additional comments?:

Really hope I get the job thank you for taking the time to review my application 😀

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Application was accepted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.