loader image

Gil3344 LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Gil3344 LSPD Application

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Eve.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gil3344
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Giles Green
    Discord Username: Gil#3344
    Steam ID: 76561198131330577
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I Have no previous knowledge of law enforcement, however, I've been watching Cop RP on twitch and am somewhat familiar with the role. if I do end up missing something I'm quite the quick learner so that shouldn't be a problem 🙂
    Previously Applied: I Haven't this is the first application.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 50/50 id assume, but depends on who's online, if there are a lot of crims online i'd go PD, if I see a fully staffed PD i'd go crim.

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I Want to join the police force to have a taste of both worlds mainly, Right now I mostly play my Crim character, And I haven't gotten around to doing much crimmin'. I think playing as an officer would be quite the experience and I'm really looking forward to it 🙂
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: Mainly availability at an earlier time zone, growing in popularity since our group of so far 13 people joined from around my time.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Usually play in the evening of almost every day.
    RP experience: Less than a month
    Additional comments?:

yes

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Eve
    Participant

Approved pending interview – please meet Amy McGregor at PD for an in-game interview.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login