GhostAtNite Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions GhostAtNite Mechanic Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Mechanic
      Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
      Character Name: Daniel Nite
      Discord Username: GhostAtNite#3848
      Steam ID: 76561198152833671
      Time within the community: 1 weeks

Mechanic Information
      Mechanic Experience: Non within the GTA RP aspect, but within IRL, I have been raised in a family have mechanics, My cousin, Uncle, mother, and more have all been raised into this, family trade i guess you could say.
      Previously Applied: Nope
      C/S Ban: No
      Time on Duty: 80% Mechanic, 20% Civ

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join Mechanics?: It has been something I have been raised around since my time of birth, and I am interested in enjoying the aspect of it in RP, as well as providing support to the small community, via providing a large amount of my online time dedicated to keeping the payers on their wheels!
      What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: High activity, as well as good knowledge with IRL mechanical knowledge, to provide better RP.
      How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: M-F, I play to avg. 4hrs
      Sat and Sun I play to average anywhere from 8-12hrs
      RP experience: Over 3 years
      Additional comments?:

I understand that rejection may be in order for a small amount of time being within the community, but I can guarantee a promise of activity and great RP with all situations!

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Greetings, Mr. Nite,

My name is Israfel Stark with the government interview team. If you could message me at your convenience in Discord via Sahaquiel Naharis I will be happy to set up an interview with you.

Israfel Stark,

LS Real Estate

Discord: Sahaquiel#5839

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.