GhostAtNite EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions GhostAtNite EMS Application

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and inju20red and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Nick White
    Discord Username: GhostAtNite#3848
    Steam ID: 76561198152833671
    How long have you been in the community?: 4-7 Months?
    How much RP experience do you have? Approx 3k hrs
    Have you ever been banned? Yes

EMS Information
    Is this your main character?
    What previous experience do you have within EMS? I was EMS in 2 previous cities, and EMS in 4 Arma communities, and Milsim medic for multiple milsims
    Have you previously applied to EMS? nah

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join EMS? EMS is currently down a large amount, without much activity, I am wanting to increase the amount of EMS on board, by applying for myself, and getting out there.
    Why should you be chosen over other applicants? I have prior experience in milsims as well as other EMS in other cities.
    What value can you bring as a EMS? Activity, experience, some good drivin', some good RP.
    Estimated time on server that you’ll be on duty: 40% EMS

Additional comments?:

#PillboxRules

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Thank you for submitting an application and for expressing interest in Avalanche Emergency Medical Services! You application has been approved at this time, and either myself or one of my collogues will be reaching out to you in regard to scheduling an in-city interview.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.