loader image

Gavin – Ban Appeal

Home Forums Community Ban appeals Gavin – Ban Appeal

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    G.Leatherwood
    Participant

(1) What is your in-game name? – Gavin Leatherwood

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? – 76561198104496719

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? – dyltebo

(4) How long were you banned for? – combat log

(5) Have you been banned on ARP before? If so, approximately how many times? – No i have not

(6) Have you been banned within the last 4 weeks? – no

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) – I was in a rp section with two players. i was running away i got shot and then a few min later i log. I had to go somewhere in  real life. I know it isnt right to combat log, ive been playing rp server back when arma2 island life was a thing. Im sorry about the combat log

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? – Yes and no, i understand why but you shouldnt ban someone off the rip, talk to them when and find out why. there a reason but if there still in the discord then ban them bc they knew what thay did was wrong. I was going to talk to dyltobo when i got back on.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? – Because im not going to make that mistake again, i just leave my pc on if i died and i need to go somewhere

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? – yes

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: – dont have any

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login