FWD
    Participant

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Jacob Huges
    Discord Username: FWD#3989
    Steam ID: 76561199100309678
    The time within the community: 1 week

Real Estate Information
    Real Estate Experience: I have been real estate on quite a few British / UK RP servers. Most of these servers are either shut down or ran by someone else. I have had a great experience being real estate on these servers and all the people I roleplayed with also had that experience. I was mature and calm and sold houses with great pride.

Previously Applied: I have not applied to real estate in the past.

C/S Ban: No

Time on Duty: 50% real estate, 50% main character. WIll be on when the server starts to get players which are after when I finish college and get home.

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Real Estate Office?: I want to join Real Estate because I would personally be a good fit for this role. I’ve played FiveM for 3years and I have seen quite a lot of people play this role in various servers and learned and received experience from how they play that role. I think I would do a great job and would sell every house with pride. I will sell houses with confidence and make sure I make sales leaving the owner thinking he made the right deal of buying a house from me. I also want to join because I’ve seen a fair few people want to buy a house soon as I join after College and I would be able to sell them houses because it fits my GMT timezone. So people would be able to buy a house from when usually there would not be anyone on, and later there would be a fair few people on to also sell them houses, so its a great balance. I moreover want to join Real Estate because its something I would enjoy doing and I would personally make sure I get it done correctly and learn whatever I need to do to make efficient sales and RP.

What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: I would bring my maturity, my energetic side and my confidence. With these together I would be able to make sales and great RP with people. I would personally spend more time with customers and would learn more about them to ensure I will make a sale and for the customer to trust me and the real estate company so they would come back a few weeks later or even bring a friend to buy another house because they would trust the company and that’s what I value at the end of the day.

How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I would be able to play on every day from Monday – Thursday from 17:00GMT to 23:00GMT and on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, I would be able to play from 16:30GMT to 05:00.

RP experience: Over 3 years

Additional comments?: Hey, I am Keanan from the United Kingdom. I’ve played Avalance now for a week. I know that might not seem like a lot of playtimes and you might check my profile out on steam to see that I barely have any FiveM hours. Here is my main account > https://steamcommunity.com/id/Keanan_
    The reason I have separate accounts all over steam with hundreds of hours on each various accounts I got is that I got a Vac Banon my Main Steam Account. Its something I don’t like personally and I regret getting these Vac Bans in the first place. I would also like to thank you especially for taking the time to read my application and would like to wish you on good luck for the rest of your day.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login