Freddie Tyrone Ban Appeal

Home Forums Ban appeals Freddie Tyrone Ban Appeal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

(1) What is your in-game name? –Freddie Tyrone

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? – 76561199039236808

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? –Snow

(4) How long were you banned for? –Perma

(5) Have you been banned on ARP before? If so, approximately how many times? –Nope

(6) Have you been banned within the last 4 weeks? –Yep

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) –Found a glitch and used it to my advantage

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? –yes and no

(9) Why should you be unbanned? –Because I was going to report it and not use it but I fucked around

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? –Not to be a twat and treat the server how it is meant to be played

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: –https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/902229623683825684/904464283067359302/unknown.png

Touge0

(10) Yes

Eve
        Developer

Banned appeal denied.

This ban will stick due to the use of exploits, giving out money to other users gained through exploits, and then only offering to explain the exploits after getting caught, and only with the stipulation of getting unbanned.

Please feel free to appeal this decision in 60 days.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.