loader image

FluffyPuffyNut LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions FluffyPuffyNut LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sophie Bu
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Sophie Bu
    Discord Username: FluffyPuffyNut 🍕#5368
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40345718
    Time within the community: Less than a week

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: Built and wrote the SOP for a server as chief of police
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 75% cop 25% civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I see we have numbers but not much activity within the force I love to see that activity go up allowing crims to be crims and for RP to happen the number of people drifting and speeding I see is nuts, I see that as a little bit of RP every time I could pull them other have a chat with them I love to have that
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I believe that I could bring a cracking down on these darn speeders XD I also feel like could bring some fun to the force with a little bit of kitty cat =^.^= I also think that me being active and having past knowledge will be good for the team, I believe I can handle high-stress moments, i feel like i can talk to people and keep the place calm, i hope to bring story to the crims and good chases
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I feel like I could do 4h+ (low balling)
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

I do have dyslexia so I am sorry for my spelling, I have RPed as head of EMS before setting up the place before giving it to someone to take over but most of all I’m excited to have the opportunity to work with new people and work as a cop

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

DefiantReaper_1
    Participant

Approved please reach out to LSPD command for interview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login