loader image

FizzleMcCoy EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions FizzleMcCoy EMS Application

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ernest Nighthawk
    Participant

EMS
    provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Dr Buckleby Loersit
    Discord Username: FizzleMcCoy#5988
    Steam ID: 76561198084220156
    Time within the community: {How long have you been within the community?:8}

EMS Information
    EMS Experience: none RP-wise but I have had many many hospital visits and procedures IRL & have first aid training IRL
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 20% Dr 80% Civ. May change over time, especially if EMS cover needed

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Emergency Medical Services?: I'd love to join the EMS team as a Dr/Surgeon as Ive noticed most people on the EMS team are flooded with having to go out on calls and Id love to be a face within the hospital itself for both Emergency victims, brought in by the EMS team, and people who have injuries that randomly turn up. Beyond that this city has a terrible problem with spinal injuries, which I have a lot of experience in IRL, so I would like to step in as a spinal & neuro surgeon who can perform the necessary procedures for people who have encountered horrific injuries and also have regular consultations in hospital for those with more ongoing cases that may need longer care. I wouldnt mind going out on emergency responses once trained and if there arent other EMS available but would prefer to mainly be at the hospital as a surgeon/GP/Dr. I also see EMS as a great role for getting to experience ever changing RP scenarios with the different victims and other medical/police staff around the city.
    What value can you bring as a EMS?: My knowledge and experience in real life disabilities and injuries. A willingness and want to learn and help people around the city. A desire to further my RP interactions
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: {How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?:22}
    RP experience: {How much RP experience do you have?:23}
    Additional comments?:

Im UK timezone based so could help provide extra cover when there arent as many people available for EMS/Dr duty. This character has qualifications and status in his home country but understands he will likely have to go through training again and most likely will have to watch/assist procedures until re-qualified to ensure its up to US standards. This will also be a brand new character with 0 criminal ties or intentions

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

alienhunter95
    Participant

Thank you for applying for EMS! We will reach out to you shortly to schedule an in character interview.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login