loader image

FerrariDu3k DOJ Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs DOJ Submissions FerrariDu3k DOJ Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FerrariDu3k
    Participant

DOJ
    The Department of Justice goal is to enforce the law and defend the interests of Los Santos according to the law; to ensure public safety against threats foreign and domestic; to provide federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime; to seek just punishment for those guilty of unlawful behavior, and to ensure fair and impartial administration of justice for all.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Luka Giordana
    Discord Username: Leslie#4900
    Steam ID: 76561197964253074
    Time within the community: 1 weeks

Department of Justice Information
    Department of Justice Experience: Previous lawyer for 2 years on Eclipse, both criminal defense and state prosecution as ADA and DA.
    Previously Applied: No I have not.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 75% Lawyer, 25% Crim

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Department of Justice?: I want to join the DOJ because I do enjoy having a lawyer character and being involved in the DOJ side of things.
    What value can you bring to DOJ?: I have years of experience in other cities as a criminal defense attorney, the ADA, and the DA. I also am a 3rd Year Pre-Law university student and a current Paralegal at a firm where I live.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I play anywhere from 5-7 hours and it could start at 10 am and be till 9 pm or I could start later. I don't really have a set schedule but when I get on, I am usually around for quite some time.
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

N/A

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Chris Barnes
    Participant

Your application has been approved please contact Judge Ross to set up an interview. Email Judge Ross at PhoenixRoyalGuardians#1952

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login