loader image

FallenAngel EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions FallenAngel EMS Application

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FallenAngel
    Participant

EMS
    provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Skylar Barckhoff
    Discord Username: FallenAngel#4494
    Steam ID: 76561199066333688
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

EMS Information
    EMS Experience: Yes i do in a couple different cities
    Previously Applied: no
    C/S Ban: Yes
    Time on Duty: 60% ems civ 40%

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Emergency Medical Services?: i love medical rp and the look of your guys team.
    What value can you bring as a EMS?: i have good leadership skills, know how to do a good job but also have fun.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: i work 5 days a week so i will be around as much as i can
    RP experience: Please select
    Additional comments?:

na

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

alienhunter95
    Participant

Hello FallenAngel,

Thank you for your interest in Avalanche RP’s EMS Department. Someone from EMS command will reach out to you shortly in regard to the status of your application.

alienhunter95
    Participant

This application has been approved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login