loader image

Enzemo EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions Enzemo EMS Application

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

EMS
    provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Paul Hawkins
    Discord Username: Enzemo#5818
    Steam ID: 76561197990281455
    Time within the community: {How long have you been within the community?:8}

EMS Information
    EMS Experience: Previous experience with EMS have been real life experiences in British hospitals and ambulance pick ups (I once broke both my elbows at the same time; long story!). I know some nurses IRL and have picked up some basic lingo and terms over the years from television and friends. I do not have an encyclopedic knowledge of medical issues but I can certainly RP out a situation with an injury, provide treatment, comment on their vitals, give them reasssurance on the way to the hospital, and provide treatments.
    Previously Applied: I have not.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: Likely 30/70 EMS/CIV, It's hard to say

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Emergency Medical Services?: I'm applying to EMS as they get a lot of opportunities to meet new people and improve in their RP skills, as well as be a more stable member of the community. I would love to be as known as some of the other faces on the server and I know to achieve that I need to prove myself as a public servant for a while and get myself seen. EMS is also fairly structured in providing RP prompts, as there is always going to be an injury or situation to RP around. Other whitelist roles do provide this too, but I feel that they are too high responsibility right now for someone as new as myself.

Additionally I live in the UK and have noticed during my timezone at least that there is very rarely an EMS on duty, so I want to help fill the gaps the server has where needed.
    What value can you bring as a EMS?: I can bring a UK time zone coverage, dedication to the job, and hopefully a few jokes along the way. I just want to help the locals of Los Santos get back on their feet
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: {How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?:22}
    RP experience: {How much RP experience do you have?:23}
    Additional comments?:

My CIV character is a prospect in the Lost MC. I will be using a different voice for my EMS character and they wont be associated in anyway with any criminals directly. Sure, they may make friends with people along the way, but I want them to remain strictly neutral and following the law. The character hasn’t been created yet so currently they have no connections at all. I am planning to take him to Pillbox this evening as an applicant and request some ride alongs so he can make connections with existing EMS.

I would be happy to start as a nurse working under a fully fledged EMS to gain experience if needed, I just struggle to find one on my timezone a lot of the time.

Many thanks

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

alienhunter95
    Participant

Thank you for Applying to Avalache’s EMS Department. Let the record show that we have already reached out and brought Mr. Paul Hawkins aboard!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login