EMS Suggestion

Home Forums Development Bug reports EMS Suggestion

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by BlindCosmosEve.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Developer

Describe the bug, give as much detail so we can recreate it
      Not Really a bug but just want to put it on your radar. For EMS, we’ve been maintaining around 10 members on our roster, however only a few people on the team seem to fly in throughout the week. (about 4 people based on recent reports). I know “Doctors” is a side of EMS that from my understanding is built into the city framework, and I’ve brainstormed a bit as to how that side can work along the paramedic side of things. My goal was to bring up Doctors when we grew to about 15 people, but with not many EMS being on in general, it feel like that’s a ways away. I did however consider that maybe some people aren’t flying in on their EMS characters because maybe they want something more than just responding to call and would be more interested in Doctor patient RP. If that’s the case, I’m hoping to talk to you (Snow and/or Eve) about brainstorming for EMS and what you envision for Doctors, and the process that would entail for launching that side of things. I think the team is too small at this point at this point to start Dr’s stuff, but maybe I’m thinking of it wrong, since maybe more people would be inclined to join EMS if there was an official Doctor role to RP as. Anyways, thanks for reading and I look forward to discussing this further when the time is right.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.