EMS Explorer (2013 & 2018 Models) will not spawn when trying to take them out of EMS Garage.

Home Forums Development Bug reports Reports Closed EMS Explorer (2013 & 2018 Models) will not spawn when trying to take them out of EMS Garage.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Discord username: alienhunter95#5548
    Links such as screenshots or video:
    Describe the bug, give as much detail so we can recreate it:

All of the new EMS vehicles appear to spawn except the 2013 and 2018 Explorer models. I’ve had my character try to spawn both, and have waited up to 2 minutes without any luck of spawning the vehicles. Since it never spawns, I am no longer able to access the garage and have to log from the server, and then fly back in to use the garage.

Anonymous

Date of submission: 25/11/2021
      Discord username: alienhunter95#5548
      Links such as screenshots or video:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/828859749339758633/913322875249889280/Screenshot_2186.png
      Describe the bug, give as much detail so we can recreate it:

We were testing how easy it would be to put someone in the back of the new EMS helicopter, when we discovered that the back two seat positions cause players to pull out fully functioning sniper rifles. If this can’t be fixed, it would probably be best to go back to the old helicopter model. I hope the picture link helps.

M.Snow
      Developer

Report closed Resolved

A patch will take effect soon for the helicopter giving sniper rifles. As for the 2013 and 2018 Explorer models I was under the impression this was working and just a typo of the first day of the patch with a hotfix implemented. This will be tested again today. Both will be worked on today and pushed later tonight. I will go ahead and mark this as done, If any thing doesn’t go to plan I will update here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.