loader image

dyltebo LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions dyltebo LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dyltebo
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Dylan Tebo
    Discord Username: Dyltebo(#7404)
    Steam ID: 1100001438dfe4a (Hex)
    Time within the community: Less than a week

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I have a BSCO Deputy Sherriff In San Andreas New horizion RP
    I have also been A trooper in the ATWURP Server (reason i left is it was to over populated)
    I was an Officer for LSPD Got your Six RP
    Previously Applied: No , i have not
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 90% on duty 10% off

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I Love the aspect of RP of being an police officer in an ESX server. I feel like this is the part i enjoy most out of the all options out there. Active Police work is always my key thing such DUI check points, Speed Enforcement Etc.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: Leadership, Fast Learner, Determination, easy going, always willing to sort things out and get to bottom of issues
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: monday to friday 4-10 pm weeks anytime
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

If you have any questions just let me know ill be happy to get back you with any questions that you may have.

Thanks for looking at my application look forward to meeting you guys.

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

DefiantReaper

Approved Please reach out to Luke Lawson for an interview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login