loader image

DWi1son Real Estate Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs RealEstate Submissions DWi1son Real Estate Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    DWi1son
    Participant

Real Estate
    Drive around in style with your very own company car, showing off some of the best luxury homes, stores, and offices to the high-class people of Los Santos.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Dakota Wilson
    Discord Username: DWi1son#6969
    Steam ID: 76561199064240895
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Real Estate Information
    Real Estate Experience: None inside of roleplay, In real life though I've studied landscaping and helped with putting houses on the market
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 60% CIV 40% REAL ESTATE

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Real Estate Offic?: The city needs more real estate agents around for one. I love houses and properties so I think trying to help people find one that they would wanna buy could be a lot of fun. I think having someone who is available most hours of the day around would help people commit more time to the city knowing that once they have the right amount of money an agent can be around for them.
    What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: I can always be available to fly in and help civs with anything real estate related as long as I'm off my job in real life. I sell cars for a living so I think my salesmen skills could help with this job as well. I know the map like the back of my hand so if someone is looking for something specific I'm sure I could help them find something to their liking.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Monday – Sunday. Weekdays 2-3 hours If possible. On weekends I like to try to get around 6-12 hours inside the city depending on what's going on.
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

There are no additional comments I would like to help push the city in the right direction to keep growing!

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login