loader image

Dreayven Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions Dreayven Mechanic Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dreay
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: C
    Discord Username: Dreayven#8325
    Steam ID: 76561197967585887
    Time within the community: Less than a week

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: Myself and V both have some basic IRL knowledge from owning our own motorcycles.
    Which we could bring in to being mechanics.
    We would also be learning more motor mechanics so we can bring more to our RP expereince.
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 65/45

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: I have a keen interest in engineering and motor mechanics from owning different vehicles IRL
    I would like to bring this knowledge in a character that I will RP
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I will be able to bring IRL mehcnical knowledge to other players RP experience with a great character (motor head).
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I would be looking at playing most days.
    I would say most evening/night GMT London time.
    However I will be playing at different times of the day while I get situation within the game.
    Myself and V will be running as mechanics so we will be able to cover a lot of time frames.
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

V and I would like to be able to run our own garage as a part of our story.
    We are looking to bring some interesting story and motorheads to the server and hopefully have a great expereince.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

M.Snow
    Keymaster

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Please contact the @Interview team via discord for an interview. You must attend an interview to progress to the next step.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by M.Snow.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login