loader image

docrood77 EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions docrood77 EMS Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    docrood77
    Participant

EMS
    provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Douglas Wesley
    Discord Username: DocRood77#3743
    Steam ID: 76561198100910795
    Time within the community: Less than a week

EMS Information
    EMS Experience: yes i have been doing ems RP for 2 months
    Previously Applied: no
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 60% ems 30% civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Emergency Medical Services?: I really enjoy medical rp. and I think it ads to a server if ems are around. its better then just "going to see a nurse or doctor" its ads character depth to those in the city because then they have injuries and stuff.
    What value can you bring as a EMS?: i was a senior paramedic in my last city and i can be either very detailed or do quick surgeries, i have 15 years of IRL fire fighting experience and have recently been looking into EMS. i strive to make my medical rp as real as i can while also making it interesting.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Sunday afternoons for about 6 hours Mondays most of the day Tuesdays are a no go. Wednesday evenings for an hour Thursday evenings I can do it for about 4 hours Friday evening for about 6 hours Saturdays most the day
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

i have been heli certified in another city as well as an fto.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

SuperSaha
    Participant

Thank you for your interest in the Los Santos Medical Services. I will contact you so we can get an interview set up for you in game!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login