loader image

DenbusTv BCSO Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs BCSO Submissions DenbusTv BCSO Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DenbusTv
    Participant

BCSO
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, makes up the executive branch of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: James Harris
    Discord Username: DenbusTv#4743
    Steam ID: 76561198053827697
    Time within the community: Less than a week

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I have been a cop on Twitch RP for a few years. I was also the Chief of Police on Remnant RP before they closed.
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 100% Cop and I will be about to do 2-8 hours a day

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: Doing Cop RP for me is the best. I love being an officer regardless of department. However that being said I do love to patrol up north over the city however I can adapt easily.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I am very professional, Mature good listener and a good RP'er. I don't always throw the book at people unless they have an attitude towards me. If they is good RP I always reward it. Being a previous Chief I feel that I have good leadership and normally a role model to other players as I have high RP standards.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 12+ a week easy
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

I am happy to do BCSO or LSPD. I’m just itching to get back playing cop again.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Skyfall6
    Participant

Your application has been approved. We only have 1 department and that’s lspd for right now. Please get with lspd command for an interview when the city opens back up if still interested.

Matty Rice

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login