loader image

DanteBanks Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions DanteBanks Mechanic Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DanteBanks
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Dante Louis Banks
    Discord Username: KillaD1G#1620
    Steam ID: 76561198199633827
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: I work on cars in real life I have Replaced an engine, Changed oil, Replaced a transmission, changed windshield wipers, I have rebuilt an engine, Any thing that you can fix on a car I pretty much have done it.
    Previously Applied: I have not applied to be a mechanic.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 30% Mechanic 70% Civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: I Really enjoy working on cars it's my passion anytime I get a chance to work on a car I will do it no matter what the weather condition is or where the car is located I will drive just to work on a car.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I have real life experience on working on cars as I work on my own car all the time and I can tell anyone what I know about working on car as long as I have done it before.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I play Monday-Wednesday and I play for over10 hrs a per day and any other day I'm off work I hop into the city just to play.
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

I went to collage for automotive systems technology (Auto Mechanics).

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

M.Snow
    Keymaster

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Please contact the @Interview team via discord for an interview. You must attend an interview to progress to the next step.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login