Daezo99 EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions Daezo99 EMS Application

Tagged: 

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

EMS
      provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
      Character Name: Mr Grandpa
      Discord Username: Mr Grandpa 0596
      Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086424481/home
      Time within the community: {How long have you been within the community?:8}

EMS Information
      EMS Experience: None at all looking to learn in this server
      Previously Applied: No
      C/S Ban: No
      Time on Duty: 50%EMS 50% Cilivan

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join Emergency Medical Services?: I want to join EMS because to me it would be better than being a cilivan and would give me a task to do while playing
      What value can you bring as a EMS?: I can bring a fun and uplifting sprit to the EMS squad
      How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: {How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?:22}
      RP experience: {How much RP experience do you have?:23}
      Additional comments?:

N/A

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for applying to Avalanche’s EMS department. Unfortunately, the application appears to be incomplete. Feel free to reapply.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.