loader image

cthulthrawn DOJ Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs DOJ Submissions cthulthrawn DOJ Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cthulthrawn
    Participant

DOJ
    The Department of Justice goal is to enforce the law and defend the interests of Los Santos according to the law; to ensure public safety against threats foreign and domestic; to provide federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime; to seek just punishment for those guilty of unlawful behavior, and to ensure fair and impartial administration of justice for all.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Marco Freeum
    Discord Username: RatKSwiss
    Steam ID: 35thuglife
    Time within the community: Less than a week

Department of Justice Information
    Department of Justice Experience: Have done days worth of studying and gave counsel as a defense attorney on other locations
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: Yes
    Time on Duty: 75% DOJ 25% CiV

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Department of Justice?: To bring flair and justice in a manner all my own
    What value can you bring to DOJ?: I bring impassioned and ferverous demeanor to the balance of power.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 2 -3 days a weel. 2-3 hr a night. 9pm – 12am
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

I bring a fundamental knowledge of law and a passion for engaging in the defenses of my clients.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Chris Barnes
    Participant

Your application has been approved please contact Judge Ross to set up an interview. Email Judge Ross at PhoenixRoyalGuardians#1952

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login