Chris Honcho Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions Chris Honcho Mechanic Application

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Mechanic
      Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
      Character Name: Chris Honcho
      Discord Username: PhoenixRoyalGuardians#1952
      Steam ID: 76561198013617689
      Time within the community: 6 months +

Mechanic Information
      Mechanic Experience: I have done Mechs on other servers, can do both the long and the short of RP to match whatever the customer wants. so if they want to talk spark-plugs and hoses i can give them that if they just want an in and out kinda setting i can do that as well.
      Previously Applied: No i have not on this server.
      C/S Ban: No
      Time on Duty: Whenever i am not on my cop or doing crime as Honcho i would be on duty

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join Mechanics?: We lost most of our mechs
      What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I can bring fun RP to both Civs and Cops for towing cars out of the way from crime areas or just a normal break down and talk bringing them out in the sticks to in the city as the nice guy Honcho is 😉
      How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: i am on most days most of the time.
      RP experience: Over 3 years
      Additional comments?:

I already have the job but not as a lead mech of a shop and i would like to run the shop as a boss for the 959 shop near PD. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

this is to bump the post as asked by snow

M.Snow
        Developer

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Please contact the @Interview team via discord for an interview. You must attend an interview to progress to the next step.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.