loader image

Burns EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions Burns EMS Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Burns
    Participant

EMS
    provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Marco Moretti
    Discord Username: Burns#9999
    Steam ID: 110000113a4a6cb
    Time within the community: 1 weeks

EMS Information
    EMS Experience: I do, I've played either a law enforcement or paramedic/doctor role in the following servers, this includes but is not limited to; All Pro Roleplay, High Life Roleplay, San Andreas State Roleplay, Florida Law Enforcement, Georgia State Roleplay, Unity Roleplay , Rivalry Roleplay, Saga Roleplay, Proven Roleplay, NonStop Roleplay, Miami Dade Roleplay, Sunset Roleplay and Department of Justice Roleplay.
    Previously Applied: No.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 100% EMS

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Emergency Medical Services?: I want to join the Emergency Medical Services to most importantly help people in need. I also don't see a lot of Emergency Medical Services so I would always like to help out where I am needed the most.
    What value can you bring as a EMS?: For starters, my strengths include, but are not limited to, dedicating myself to the State of San Andreas and to the protection of the citizens within, working individually, as well as with groups, being highly motivated and willing to educate myself in all settings. I am interested in this position due to the fact that I am hard working, experienced in this type of occupation, highly skilled and have the motivation to sacrifice myself in any ways. I have been exposed to the medical field ever since I was 13 years old, indicating that I am skilled, motivated, experienced, established and unwavering. I will work diligently and will not cease until I master and am fully educated in any and all tasks and goals I place for myself within the department. I am confident that I would be a great candidate for this position with my knowledge and strengths and will be a great asset in this capacity.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 7 days a week I try to play around an hour or more.
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

None.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

alienhunter95
    Participant

Thank you for applying for Avalanche’s EMS team. We’d like to schedule an interview with you at some time in the near future. Either myself or someone from EMS Command will be in touch with you in regard to the interview. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login