Bug Where No One can Hear me, Until I call them.

Home Forums Development Bug reports Bug Where No One can Hear me, Until I call them.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Discord username: alienhunter95#5548
    Links such as screenshots or video:
    Describe the bug, give as much detail so we can recreate it:

Unfortunately I don’t have a way to visibly show this, and it’s quite an odd glitch.
    I know my mic will get dislodged from it’s port on my laptop, and when it reconnects, no one can hear me. I generally fix this issue by going into configuration and toggling the voice settings by switching it from my headset, to default mic, back to my headset.

Starting about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that doing this sometimes will not work. I’ll toggle, yet no one can hear me still. I’ve found that the only way to fix this is to call someone in my contacts, or logout entirely. As soon as they answer, they can hear me, and when we hang up, they can hear me again through voice and radio. I’ve had to do this with Patrick, Sophie, and Aiden within the last 2 weeks or so, most recently with Aiden while I was on duty.

I have yet to test if the phone call action in and of itself fixes it, or if the other person has to pick up the call in order for it to work. Anyways, I hope this information helps.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.