beaverthug EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions beaverthug EMS Application

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

EMS
      provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
      Character Name: B.J. Hunnicutt
      Discord Username: beaverthug#6669
      Steam ID: 76561198081248479
      Time within the community: {How long have you been within the community?:8}

EMS Information
      EMS Experience: Practically none, was apart of EMS on a smaller less serious city for a few weeks before it died.
      Previously Applied: Negative
      C/S Ban: No
      Time on Duty: 25%EMS 75%CIV (mostlikely will vary once im used to it)

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join Emergency Medical Services?: To save lives duhhhhh. No but seriously I think it could be a fun but enjoyable job for me, I hope to be able to do my job but trying to maintain a beautiful mixture of humor and seriousness. Also to keep it real with you im itching to fly an EMS heli.
      What value can you bring as a EMS?: Maximum value and my big heart
      How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: {How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?:22}
      RP experience: {How much RP experience do you have?:23}
      Additional comments?:

pick me you 10000% wont regret it

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Let the record show that this application was accepted, just failed to acknowledge so on the website until now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.