loader image

Ban Appeal

Home Forums Community Ban appeals Ban Appeal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ZachBaer1
    Participant

I would love to see if I could get a ban appeal for an incident that happened like 2 months ago I would love to come back to the city and I realized what I did was wrong! I would love to come back and have fun in the city I found and stayed in for awhile I understand that when I got banned from FailRP I see that what I did when hitting the officer was wrong and I would like to be able to come into the city again and would love to talk with you guys with the situations that occurred and see if I could talk and come back if not I understand

dawsonwyd
    Participant

Hey Zach! Your ban has been revoked. But upon returning to the city expect to be looked at more carefully for your actions.

LeoBunny24689
    Participant

Hello Staff of avalanche rp, I would like for ban to be reduced.  I was banned for having mic issues but now I have fixed these issues and I would like to come back the avalanche roleplay community early.  My ban is for 1 week. It also says I combat logged but I did not my game just crashed and I came back after I crashed.

Thanks, Le0bunny24689

Sahaquiel

Your ban has been reinstated @Zach.

Nghtmar
    Participant

please unban me, i know i got a couple of temp bans. for combat logging and having some beef with a couple of females. but i would love to join the server again. the reason i got a perma ban is because i started to send discord links to peoples dms. at the time i didnt think i was doing any harm until i was banned for it. and a friend told me no one likes that in their servers which it understandable. but i do promise to not do that again. i will be good with everyone and not be annoying in the discord. i was just trying to get a few people in a friends server to help him out. his server was pretty dead and i dont recall ever reading in the rule that it isnt ok. but im sure its there. please take the time to process this and let me back in the city <3 i really do enjoy this city and every thing i am able to do. ill be good 🙂 thank you

Nghtmar
    Participant

Hello?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.
Login