loader image

Bahama Mama’s Business App – Ralphie M.

Home Forums Community Business Applications Bahama Mama’s Business App – Ralphie M.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    beaverthug
    Participant

Dear City Council,

I am writing to you today because I, Ralphie McCormick would like to apply for a business license so that I can formally own Bahama Mama’s located in Vinewood. My vision for this lovely nightclub is bold but bright and to make it run nice and smooth it only needs a couple things to be worked on architecturally such as bathrooms, storage room, lockable bar doors so bartenders can stand behind the bar and a managers office.

As of now I had been holding off on a grand opening because I wanted the new dealerships to open up so I could try and showcase the new cars with a car meet + grand opening however it has come to my attention by another business owner that an event showcasing the city’s new businesses would happen and that seems like a great way to show off the club as well. I currently already own a warehouse for the club, and I have already talked around to others to sort of get the idea out there that I am trying to acquire this lovely establishment. It is a club so at some point I would love to see some sort of music industry in the city and the club would be a perfect place to shine a spotlight on some new music coming out of others, for the time being though the club will just need to use a bunch of boomboxes ha.

Further down the line if need be and I need to hire a bouncer the business may need a license for concealed class 1s. This business’s main purpose is to be a business but I will disclose things such as gang meetings may go down here as well as some drug selling given that its a club, however that doesn’t take away from the good that could come of this such at collaborations with other restaurants with catering or even collaborations with BlackWater for events with large crowds that require security.

If you need any more information email me at beaverthug#6669

Sincerely

Ralphie M.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by beaverthug.
    M.Snow
    Keymaster

Hi beaverthug,

Your business application has been approved!
    The dev team will need to do some behind-the-scenes work, we should contact you in the next 48 hours. In the event you have not been contacted please raise a ticket

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login