loader image

Avzyttv LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Avzyttv LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Avzyttv
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Steven Johnson
    Discord Username: AvzyModz#4064
    Steam ID: 76561198352738553
    Time within the community: Less than a week

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: i have been a medic in a few cities i was a prison guard in my last city so ten codes are not an issue for me at all
    Previously Applied: i have not applies for LSPD over here at all
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 80% cop 20% civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: Hi I'm steven and I'm from a small town up north in canda I have allways been a very energetic individual even as a child growing up was interesting for me I would allways be outside and my parents would have a hard time getting me to come inside I have allways been interested in law enforcement as a child when I finally went through high school i furthered my future into the army I have further endured and enjoyed the physical training in the army and the endurance test I have allways done situps and pushups every morning after leaving the army I moved from canada to los santos in Hope's to find a wonderful police department to join I walk the del perro pier every morning and sometimes I walk the beach all the way to paleto bay and back to del perro my morning routines are wake up have a healthy breakfast go for a walk go to gym and then further walk in the evening star gazing is one of them things I love to do to wind down for the evening then eventually go to sleep and continue the same routine every morning I'm hoping to join the sheriff's department as I bring a strong path of knowledge and learning ability and have the ability to lead and teach others
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: i can bring

compassion
    knowledge
    good sense of humor
    a strong knowledge to learn
    ability to lead others
    ablilty to support my co workers when they need it
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 7 days a week but weekends are a longer time for me
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

you all are awesome LSPD all the way

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

DefiantReaper

Approved please reach out to Luke Lawson

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login