loader image

Austin Moretti Real Estate Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs RealEstate Submissions Austin Moretti Real Estate Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Austin Moretti
    Participant

Real Estate
    Drive around in style with your very own company car, showing off some of the best luxury homes, stores, and offices to the high-class people of Los Santos.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Austin Moretti
    Discord Username: Symb#7582
    Steam ID: 76561198149281781
    Time within the community: 6 months +

Real Estate Information
    Real Estate Experience: Not Much other then renting out properties.
    Previously Applied: I have not.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 85%

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Real Estate Offic?: Moretti is always looking for a business opportunity that he can excel in.
    What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: Moretti is a avid business man with an eye for the details. Well organized and can keep things running.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I usually try to play after i get off work, 4-6 hours if im playing full time
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

looking to do this now to help out, and give Moretti something to focus on, But when car dealer comes around he is looking to switch to that if possible.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Eve
    Participant

Approved – Get in contact with Eve in discord or in-game to get you set up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login