loader image

AtomicSV Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions AtomicSV Mechanic Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Patrick/Lucifer
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Patrick Finnegan
    Discord Username: AtomicSpaceViking#0364
    Steam ID: 76561198068853249
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: I have been working under Impule since he was given a shop to work at
    Previously Applied: I have not
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 60% Mech 40%Civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: I've been working as a non-whitelisted Mechanic under Impule for just under a month and have considered stepping up to take control of his shop in the event that he is deemed unfit to run the shop
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I have been one of 2-3 mechanics that has been in city fairly regularly and many of the civilians in the city love interacting with me
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 5+ days a week 12+ hours a day in the time range of 2-3pm to 2-3 am Central time
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

this Application is purely meant to be an “incase shit happens” in the event Impule doesn’t show up any more

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Sahaquiel
    Participant

Greetings, Mr. Finnegan,

My name is Israfel Stark with the government interview team. If you could message me at your convenience in Discord via Sahaquiel Naharis I will be happy to set up an interview with you.

Israfel Stark,

LS Real Estate

Discord: Sahaquiel#5839

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login